Monday, March 23, 2009

Social Networking

I hate to be a real downer, but how far is all this technology stuff going to go?

I mean twitter, what is that? And couldn't they give it another name? Is it some other type of texting or instant messaging - communication between people who would otherwise never communicate?

Blogging, do people really care what I think? Is this the premise of blogging? Because some blogs were just that and I wasn't interested. Others were informational and I was interested. If blogs are filled with resources versus rants, then they have some merit. If they're just the author's thoughts, then nobody cares.

Facebook - enough said.

Myspace - unless you're an artist or have some music to share, email your pictures to your friends and family and call the people you love.

Cell phones - I thought video games were the beginning of the end, but I was wrong.

I know I sound cynical. Am I alone? Does anyone else feel this way?

Just some of my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment