Monday, March 23, 2009

My website

Today was enjoyable. All day, I stressed about what was due, if I did it right, why my document disappeared, etc.
Then I came to class.

The teacher, as usual, put me at ease. She (they) helped me retrieve my document, reassured me that what I created would yield some sort of credit and that we would work in small groups and present. Small groups, YES!

In my small group, I learned how to navigate the navigator! Before, this was a problem for me because I was making it too complicated. My group taught me how to master this. Yeah!

You can visit my website at: http://sites.google.com/site/deadwoodhighschool/

Keep in mind: it's under construction.

Late.

3 comments:

  1. Nice clean blog and thanks for the honest appraisal of how to utilize your web site at your particular school. As we discussed, it's a grand experiment with all these tools and I don't think anyone is absolutely certain of their validity at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana,
    have fun making your school site! Don't stress, call Patrick when u need help.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your work Diana. Your job sounds awesome and even though many of these tools won't really work with your current position with the students because you see them for such a limited time... maybe they'll be useful with your colleagues. Glad we got to be in a small group together!

    Peace out and late!

    ReplyDelete